Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Uterus, Uterus, Uterus

Well I stayed out of the Er.

Laying down really helped.

Go random medical shit on the internet from completely unverified sources! The next time the Great Internet tells me slurping down Apple Cider Vinegar will cure all that ails me, I will not laugh nor link to Medscape articles debunking this. Promise.

Things are still abnormal, but I don't feel that bleeding to death is imminent. At least not this very second.

Currently waiting for the doc's office to open. And I will call the OB who I haven't seen in a few years and make an appointment. I mean, I had a normal uterine biopsy last year and all the other tests of the girlie bits have been fine so....huh.

There are some previously written posts that should publish today, assuming Blogger doesn't fart.

They have nothing to do with my uterus.

You're welcome.

May I never have to type the word uterus here on this blog again. Ever. Now that's just tempting fate. Can't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.