Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Well, I'll Be Up All Night

Staving off every ER doc's worst nightmare.

Yes, folks.

It's Revenge of the Uterus time. Yes, me, the poster girl for annovulatory chastity. The girlie bits have gone haywire and to avoid being graphic, let's just say, it's the worst I've ever seen from the 'bits.'

And I've given birth.

I have NO idea what is happening. My body just continues to spin out of control.

Is this really happening to me? Why?

Well, this will bump the lump up. I'm going to have to go to the doctor tomorrow. Assuming I can stay out of the ER tonight.

No more baby aspirin for me for a few days.

Ugh.

I'm going to lay down on the couch. I read resting helps.

Send me some 'no ER' vibes if you've got 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.