Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Attack of the BS

 Went to the grocery store by myself for the first time in forever and had an asthma attack. Bah. I knew it was coming. The asthma has been brewing since yesterday. I used the albuterol inhaler before I got out of the car, but that didn't stop it.


 It feels like there's stuff in my lungs that I need to cough up. I've felt that way since the APAP. But then I don't seem to ever cough up anything.


So that totaled me like a bug on windshield. Just splat.


I was very weak--just all the energy gone from my limbs like that--and short of breath. It seemed like my day was over before it had even begun. 


Just when I had a whole harissa, berbere, cajun menu planned for the next few days. 


Fortunately, I took more albuterol, added Pulmicort back in, then sat on my ass for a few hours and things seem to be improving. We'll see if I end up needing prednisone or not again.


Hopefully I'll be able to cook dinner, but I've lined up hubby for sous chef duty if I can't. 


Muddling along over here. Come on, lungs. Get your shit together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.