Pages

Friday, September 23, 2022

Over It

Just stupid sick over here from the MRI. It hasn't hit me like this before. Maybe I picked up a bug? Maybe it's not the contrast? I've been completely down and out the last few days as whatever this is has its wicked way with me.


I seem so fragile anymore. Is this from covid? Is it aging? I just am stuck on the struggle bus this year no matter how hard I try to get off.


It's been a lot like an especially unpleasant colonoscopy prep over here. Butt preps for daaaaays. 


Which may end up kind of working out for me...


So...wait. Is this...winning? 


Eh. Fuck it. That's it. I'm having ice cream for dinner. Judge all you want, but this is some bullshit, not to mention I'm low on calories.


I really really really hope I can 'graduate' from doing these every year for the liver. I'm not sure what will pan out for CHEK2 and the boobs, but I'm already sick way too much so I am crossing fingers we can do one and wait a while before doing another one. I really really really don't want to add any more down days to my life if I can help it.


In ancient times, I read science fiction novels that had painless, zero drama body scanners. Where is that tech? My body already beats me up, no need to make me punch myself with medical procedures too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.