Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Get a Clue, Please

 I'm getting pressure to do the things I would do if I were healthy. People around me want normal. They want to have expectations.


But that ship sailed and then hit an iceberg called Covid-Kidney Stone-Sleep Apnea-Asthma.


I have not had a break since April. It has been non-stop health chaos since May.


I'm sorry. Everything's broken all at once and I can't hack it. 


I'm tired. Nothing works. My body won't leave me alone. Viruses won't leave me alone. I'm constantly harassed. Take a number and wait. I'll be with you just as soon as my cells decide to function all at the same time.


Until then, I'm screwed and you're SOL. 


My #1 job is the teen. And that's about all I can do well right now. It'll have to be enough. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I read all comments and do my best to respond to questions, usually in a new post.